I haven't forgotten you! I've just been...busy. Here, I give you this video as an apology and as an explanation.
*In case you don't recognize me, I'm the bearded one doing the Delirium Tremens dance.
More to come soon, Agents!
p.s. It's LOST night - wheeee!
You harmonize beautifully. Hey, my prosthetic leg doubles as one of those bitchin' conch kazoos*, so we should totally jam.
ReplyDelete*There's some formal Balkan name for it, and the gypsy told me what it was called when she installed it, but she was sort of cackling at the time, and I was heavily sedated with roma magic and some particularly alcoholic shoklemos, so I forget.
LOL, Yay!! Finally, America's Most Wanted has been caught! Good to have you back.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what the hell this is supposed to be but it is bloody brilliant! I want to be the guy making the strange sounds happen!
ReplyDeletepersonally, I think it is his eyebrows making all the sounds.
Joan, finaly you come back!!! What!!??? holy Crap! you were on the filming this movie!??? I want to say you-that this Awesome and amazing video, does not concede at film -"Avatar" by J.Cameroon!
ReplyDeleteI have from the first second, learned, that this guy, with beard, it's you! =) he(upsssss) she liked move!
Heh, beard...
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
@Joshua - Ha! bitchin' conch kazoos
ReplyDeleteWe would have the best sessions ever. Nobody would like because nobody would get it, man.
@Plaindrome - Haha! That was awesome! Made me really miss my old Apple II though...
@Frank - Hahaha! I hadn't noticed that until you said it and now it is all I can see!
@Jenea - I agree - I could absolutely watch this movie again and again. Can't say the same for Avatar.
@Teebore - Thanks Mr.Also Bearded Teebore!
Why I gotta be plain?!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Jesus, I am slooooooow. I looked at this comment of yours, Palindrome, for days and didn't get it! I was like "What? Ah, well, just ignore it for a bit, maybe you'll get it."
ReplyDeleteAnd now - I do! LOL plain-drome!
LOL! I was so offended for a minute there. And then I saw something shiny and forgot about it until you commented again.
ReplyDeleteWe are a pair.
I want to say you-that this Awesome and amazing video.
ReplyDeletePPC Advertising India