This movie was on TV the other day, and though I've seen i already, I watch a bit. It's kinda terrifying by it's own right, but when you just view this clip in isolation, it's, well…kinda hilarious.
Cockadoodie books really are the best kind, aren't they?
I laughed until I realized that I wish I had psycho fans that want to break my legs...wait, that didn't sound right. What I meant to say was I wish I had fans who loved my books so much that they kidnap me and break my legs...yup, that's better.
@Jenea - Hehe, you raise a good point. He probably was wearing diapers...and she had to change him. *shivers*
@Jenn - Cockadoodie books are the best! I saw it on TV too!
@Frank - Hehe! I call mine The Peacemaker.
@Palindrone - Haha! What I meant to say was I wish I had fans who loved my books so much that they kidnap me and break my legs...yup, that's better. Yeah, except now we know about having to wear diapers...oogy!
@Teebore - "And I was so scared and excited!" It is so creepy and I loves it!
I am very sorry for him! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that he had wear diapers!
This movie was on TV the other day, and though I've seen i already, I watch a bit. It's kinda terrifying by it's own right, but when you just view this clip in isolation, it's, well…kinda hilarious.
ReplyDeleteCockadoodie books really are the best kind, aren't they?
Sledge hammers...
ReplyDeleteI call mine the persuader.
Just sayin'.
Oh…I guess I was thinking about books, when I asked if Cockadoodie books were the best kind. (Since the movie is about the books, etc. etc.)
ReplyDeleteAnd while Cockadoodie books are pretty awesome, it really has nothing to do with clip. What I meant was aren't Cockadoodie cars awesome?
LOL
I laughed until I realized that I wish I had psycho fans that want to break my legs...wait, that didn't sound right. What I meant to say was I wish I had fans who loved my books so much that they kidnap me and break my legs...yup, that's better.
ReplyDeleteThat scene has always right freaked me out.
ReplyDeleteNow it's time for Super Late Replies!
ReplyDelete@Jenea - Hehe, you raise a good point. He probably was wearing diapers...and she had to change him. *shivers*
@Jenn - Cockadoodie books are the best! I saw it on TV too!
@Frank - Hehe! I call mine The Peacemaker.
@Palindrone - Haha! What I meant to say was I wish I had fans who loved my books so much that they kidnap me and break my legs...yup, that's better.
Yeah, except now we know about having to wear diapers...oogy!
@Teebore - "And I was so scared and excited!" It is so creepy and I loves it!