Ooh! Let us all put on our favourite frilly dresses and dance like girls and have tea and braid our hair and cry, eh. ... Wait... You are all girls! Mmm. I must go back to my beer and the American footballing and fried kittens and belching. ... Verification word: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp
"I wish my friends did this stuff for me." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! The silly person thinks that we are friends. She is clearly a confused woman, eh, for she does not realize that anonymous people do not sign their names. ... Verification word: Cooties! No touchbacks, hoser!
That is fantastic!! I loves it too!
ReplyDeleteI know! Me too! I am seriously going to have it framed.
ReplyDeleteThat is the most amazing picture EVER. I am infinitely jealous!
ReplyDeleteAhh! Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteSo not fair. How come I never come out looking that good in portraits?
ReplyDeleteHa! The funny thing is - this one actually does look better than the original :D
ReplyDeleteOoh! Let us all put on our favourite frilly dresses and dance like girls and have tea and braid our hair and cry, eh. ... Wait... You are all girls! Mmm. I must go back to my beer and the American footballing and fried kittens and belching.
ReplyDelete...
Verification word: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp
I wish my friends did this stuff for me. You are a lucky lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteTanyam
@Evil BLam - "...braid our hair and cry" Hehe, that is one of my favorite things to do! All the girls like Evil Blam - he must hate that! Mwahaha!
ReplyDelete@Tanyam - I know, right!? I is lucky :)
"I wish my friends did this stuff for me." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! The silly person thinks that we are friends. She is clearly a confused woman, eh, for she does not realize that anonymous people do not sign their names.
ReplyDelete...
Verification word: Cooties! No touchbacks, hoser!
@Evil Blam - You and ZombieJoan are totally friends. Who else delights in your evil so?
ReplyDeleteHa! FTW!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, i too would get that framed in a heartbeat
@Falen - I know! I have to hide it in my drawer, lest I terrify my kids with ZombieMom.
ReplyDeleteYohoooo! The best picture what I have seen ever!!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Need, a little to brush your teeth! :)) hihihi...