Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stuff I Am Embarrassed To Admit I Like

List Time!

Awkward, Forced Line Dancing
I want you to really look at this picture. Every single person is making an awesome face. I especially love the lady on the far left in pink - I feel ya, Gramma, I feel ya. I spend most of my days looking exactly like that.


~*~*Unicorns*~*~
No, no, your a Magic Unicorn.


Rod Stewart
Right back at ya, Daddy


Call-In Religious Programs
I have Jesus in my heart...also, in my hair. This is the Glory of the Lord, let us pray.


TV Shopping Hosts
When I get my job as a TV shopping host, I am going to create a character named "Crazy Prospector Granny" my tag line will be "Buy it or I'll git ya!"


Health Pamphlets
Hmm, seems I didn't read that top one in high school...kidding! I did, I just ignored it.


"Historical" Smut Novels
This one doesn't *appear* to be historical but, Holy Smokes! This book has so much going on! A dead guy thing AND a White Tiger Headed Moon (who, by the way, does not approve of this unholy union) - I have to gets me a copy of this.


One final thing, I found this guy during my line dancing image search:
A belt AND suspenders on those adorable old man pants *little hearts everywhere* I am hooking up with this guy at the Oldster's Mixer. Pop him on the back of my Hov-R-Round and ZOOM off to our colonic appointments.


*In regard to the poll - you're all a bunch of weirdies.

14 comments:

  1. That old dude with the suspenders AND a belt is like the archenemy of that dude who sang the Pants on the Floor song on American Idol that's sweeping the nation.

    I feel your shame; I like Rod Stewart too. And I'm a dude!

    I'd watch a talk show hosted by Crazy Prospecting Granny. I have a weakness for TV informericals, particularly the ones that feature the bumbling sidekick; you know, the guy that acts like a moron so the host of the commercial can show how awesome the product is? Man alive, I love that dude, in all his varied forms.

    Also, I'm pretty sure more than one person has that Tiger/Moon picture tattooed on themselves somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're just lucky it's a tiger and not a wolf and/or wolf pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to be that little old man when I grow up though.

    Possibly larger though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like any of those things.

    Nope! Not me!

    Not at all!

    Can't stand em!

    I wouldn't be caught dead liking anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, YOU'RE a magic unicorn. Sorry, I am the tortured child of an English teacher, who was the child of an English teacher, who was the child of... Anyway, I just don't care if he's a ghost, as long as he isn't a vampire who impersonates one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Teebore - LOL! My husband has no idea what this "pants on the floor" thing is and I can't stop myself from randomly yelling "Lookin' like a fool whicho pants on the floor!" at him. I *have* to sing Maggie May when it comes on - even in a store, I will creepily mouth the words to it. The bumbling sidekick: "You mean to tell me I don't have to sever my digits while trying to cut bagels anymore!? Get out!"

    @Falen - Yeah, I really admire this break from the norm. Ironically, they are acting like a lone wolf on this one. Go figure.

    @Frank - If you don't like that stuff, how do explain your giant tiger/moon back tattoo, hmm? Also, I can't wait to be old!

    @Melanie - So thats why your such a stikler fro grammer! I never realized how rampant the whole your/you're thing was until I began my Internet Adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I can't stop laughing at that first picture...they look so confused. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Karen - Thanks for stopping by :) I know, I love that pic! I love old people in general. I really can't wait to get away with all sorts of shenanigans when I am old. What are they going to do to a drunk 89 year old lady who is hitting people she finds unpleasant with her cane?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this post. I was literally in tears while reading this at work. I may do one of my own down the line but I'm not really embarrassed about anything...except maybe my Neil Diamond collection...but it's Neil Diamond!! No one should be ashamed of Neil. Diamonds are a girl's best friend, right? Right?!

    My capcha is eneyi...the sound I make when I hear a Neil Diamond song.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Palindrome - Thanks, Missy! It makes me very happy to know I can make funny chicks laugh :)
    There is no shame in a Neil Diamond collection - though, do keep in mind that this is coming from someone who thinks "cool" topped out when Peter Gabriel released his "Sledgehammer" video on the world.
    You have, of course, seen Will Ferrel do his Neil Diamond impersonation? "I will slap you in the mouth - I'm Neil Diamond!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frankly, I almost like Will Ferrel as Neil Diamond in that fake Gap commercial's version of "Forever in Blue Jeans" more than the real version.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like old man's too! They are like little childrens, -very funny and Awesome! Cool pictures, but from where you found all this??? In Internet??? =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dude! I found a pic that must be the husband of that creepy old woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Jenea - Ha! They are like little childrens :)

    @Achinghope - Do share! :D

    ReplyDelete