Thursday, January 14, 2010

An Amazing Discovery

Holy Shit! As you are aware, I have been living this saga about the front of my hair. I did some research about my lineage (regarding a discussion about mullets between Palindrome and I a couple of posts down) and I found a pic of a member of the Blackfoot tribe. I am one 64th Blackfoot! Here is the answer! My ancestry compels me to make my front-hair awesome!



This man knows what I am striving for: The Hair Horn of Power! His name is Bear Bull. Balls out!



This is, quite frankly, a little overwhelming. The puzzle piece has finally clicked!

9 comments:

  1. "Bear Bull". That is awesome. I need an awesome name like that. Maybe Badger Elk. Or Lion Rhino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. привет дорогая Joan! This post is very awesome! He seems like on Unicorn!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He either has an incredible sense of humor or he will eff you up if you even look at that cone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chief Lost a Bet! No... Sitting Patrick Stewart Eat Your Heart Out? Mmm... Ah! Yes, eh! Great Eagle If This Is What It Takes to Distract the White Man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I pee on the puppy in the shower and then I eat it, eh. Now time for new polls, woman! Having eaten much Fraggle I am in the mood for games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jenea- Thanks! He does look like a unicorn!

    @Palindrome - Yes, you must never look directly at the cone. This explains why all pics of him are set in profile - for the safety of you, the viewer!

    @Evil Blam - Bwahah! I have never peed on a puppy in the shower...though if one jumped in there with me, I couldn't be held accountable. I will post a new poll today >pressure!<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary hair is scary... Yay for having fun! - Even if the fun looks like a disaster to those outside.

    ReplyDelete