Thursday, December 24, 2009

Come now, child, sit on this strange man's lap for Judgment Time and then beg for gifts. Remember never do this except when at the mall!





Merry Christmas Everyone!

Went for pics with Santa:

Santa: And what should I bring for your little sister?
Kiddo: Well, not too much, Santa...
Me: Hey, she's a great baby!
Kiddo to Santa: She farts a lot, Santa...even at Christmas time.


Here's hoping you have a bountiful holiday!

8 comments:

  1. You are so delightfully full of it! Have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come now, child, sit on this strange man's lap for Judgment Time and then beg for gifts. Remember never do this except when at the mall!
    Ahahahahahahahaaa!!!!! Yeah, exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihihi... Joan! It's very funny, I know exactly that you are the most Awesome woman on our Planet Earth!!! :)
    Yesturday I have seen in one link, where I entered, - Do you want to Shave santa???? :)))))
    I laughed very long time!


    happy New year! :) and All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..... Yes. I was walking through the mall the other day, and I saw the line of people waiting for Santa and I suddenly went on a rant "Why would you let a strange man hold your child? Why!?" And my dad told me to stop, because one of the parents was looking at me with a deadly gaze.

    Oh! By the way, I'm SunshineMusic's sister, which is how I found your blog, and I think you're hilarious, and you make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!! Dear Joan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Melanie - Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    @Blam - I know, it's creepy and weird, right?

    @Jenea - Heheh, thanks - I love your blog and comments. As for the shaving Santa thing...who have you been talking with about me?

    @Achinghope - Thanks! It is really nice to hear that you enjoy my writing :) You and your sister are awesome!

    @Paul - Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahhahahaha!

    Nobody at my house would get very much. Except, of course, for me :)

    ReplyDelete