My apartment was ridiculous! It was big enough for 12 people! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, leather furniture, hardwood floors and a roof top hot tub...man!
Check it out, I stayed in room 412. I miss it more than is probably healthy. The views! I was in Iceland!!! :0
http://www.roomwithaview.is/412.php
Oh, the bad thing? Well.
Oog, whenever I think of it, it seems like something someone else did. Surely, I wouldn't do that...not sweet me.
But it is something I would do and it was me.
Here's a hint
No, I didn't make sweet Viking love with that guy who, by the way, is considered hideous by Icelandic standards. Everyone is good looking there. Seriously, I saw one fat person and one ugly 435 year old lady. See what he's holding?
Um, is that a souvenir key fob, or did you get drunk and had to give up your keys? Whatever it is, it sure isn’t a boiled sheep’s head.
ReplyDeleteI think I may need another hint.
Welcome back - missed ya! Room 412 is unreal. Did you eat a puffin? (and was it nice?)
ReplyDeleteMmm...puffin.
ReplyDeleteRawr and blarghle and the like... I will comment better when I am more able to focus but in the meantime, welcome back and I am glad the trip was worthwhile.
ReplyDelete@Melanie - Remarkably good guess! I did get drunk but nothing close to drunk like an Icelander does. The amount of booze consumed on Fri and Sat nights is beyond imagine. We watched from out hot tub.
ReplyDelete@Lorna - Thanks! And...Yes! I ate a puffin! :( Not a whole one and it isn't like they killed it just for me. At least...I don't think they did. Oh no.
@Teebore - It is very dense and salty and it just cut into tiny sliver pieces. I can't imagine eating a whole steak, but they used to do that there. It is sadly delicious.
@Frank - Thanks! The trip was one of the best things to ever happen to me!
:D Glad you had a good time on your trip! Can't wait to hear more. You were missed. I kept poking my head in and then shaking it in dire disappointment.
ReplyDeleteThe best I got in vase breaking is 8. I bow to your greatness.
ReplyDeleteClearly, I am out of the loop and have no clue what anyone is talking about! Oh well, gonna go cook something now to cheer myself up :)
ReplyDelete@Sonshine - Thanks :D! I have a bunch of pics and stories (from a cab driver who could only say "Coca-cola!" and "Shleepen!" to a guy in a Captain America outfit) that I will get around to posting - soon!
ReplyDelete@Jorge - Yay! I am pretty sure you're the only person who would A) Know what the hell I am talking about and B) Would be impressed!
You made my day!
Now, I am sure I care way more about this than you do - but- if you're interested, I have a couple pieces of strategy for you:
Kill the first two bucketheads with squashes - don't try and build up pea shooters to kill them just get rid of them.
Next, count your weapons, you can then guess as to what you have available. You get 2 freezies, 2 tri-shooters, 6 backwards shooters, 1 lame front shooter, 1 potato, 1 walnut and I think 5 or 6 squash(es?). Is it just squash? I have 4 squashes. I have 4 squash. I have 4 squashae.
Always put your potato in the top farthest back row - you'll need it as you use up your other stuff. I work from the bottom closest row and move up.
Geek transmission over!
@Melanie - vasebreaker is a part of a game called Plants Vs. Zombies :D HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
to a guy in a Captain America outfit
ReplyDeleteI gotta say, yeah, that cab driver was pretty weird. Glad you liked Iceland and can't believe we were there at the same time! Please don't judge me my the costume, though, as my regular suit was at the cleaners' after an incident with some unruly squash.
@Blam - Haha - so that's why I kept hearing Captain America yell "Blam! Blam!" :D
ReplyDeleteYou play Zombies?!
Joan!!! Finily you come back!!! I am very glad for you and now I want in Iceland too... ;)
ReplyDelete