Oh, I am so incredibly jealous. If you are a fish eater, will you eat a weird fish for me while in Iceland? You just can't get good fish here in the desert.
@ Frank - Ha! As soon as you said it, it clicked. Does he sing "It's Not Unusual To Be Loved By Anyone"? Do I know my advanced-age sex symbols at all?
@ Melanie - I love most seafood! I am definitely getting a boiled sheep's head, too. If only to post pictures. The horror! The delicious, delicious horror!
Does he sing "It's Not Unusual To Be Loved By Anyone"? Yup. He's also known for "Delilah" and a camptastic cover of Prince's "Kiss" with The Art of Noise.
::Insert appropriate freak out here::
ReplyDeleteAnd I am pretty sure this is Tom Jones... Hard to tell for sure through the facial expression though. He really ought to consider getting that fixed.
Oh, I am so incredibly jealous. If you are a fish eater, will you eat a weird fish for me while in Iceland? You just can't get good fish here in the desert.
ReplyDelete@ Frank - Ha! As soon as you said it, it clicked. Does he sing "It's Not Unusual To Be Loved By Anyone"? Do I know my advanced-age sex symbols at all?
ReplyDelete@ Melanie - I love most seafood! I am definitely getting a boiled sheep's head, too. If only to post pictures. The horror! The delicious, delicious horror!
Yeah for you! ::happy dance:: We want to hear ALL about it!
ReplyDeleteDoes he sing "It's Not Unusual To Be Loved By Anyone"?
ReplyDeleteYup. He's also known for "Delilah" and a camptastic cover of Prince's "Kiss" with The Art of Noise.
He is so red!!! Maybe he saw in the first time Pamela ANDERSOn???
ReplyDeleteI congratulat you!!! Good luck in Ice Land!!! =)
Unstick your soft parts!
ReplyDeleteAlso - Tom Jones is a national hero over here (even though he is Welsh - but that's not his fault)
ReplyDeleteAre you off on holiday to Iceland?
Joan you know what I colected coins and bills from diferntly country!!! Can you send me one coin or bill from Iceland?
ReplyDeleteI am just happy no one has brought up Wayne Newton yet.
ReplyDeleteShit!
::huddles in the corner and crys::
Where you are now,Joan???
ReplyDeleteWhat you do in this devil's night?
Look here:
http://dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com/2009/11/halloween-come-in-my-home.html
Wow Iceland...Sigur Ros...
ReplyDelete