This cartoon plays on a loop inside my brain. It helps me function better! It's like how you see highly-distressed caged monkeys rocking back and forth... soothing!
English proficient readers, did I capitalize my title correctly?
Heh, English people only may answer this, thanks to my poorly constructed sentence. Pip-pip.
Like all ignoramuses (ignorami?), I am belligerent about my backward-ways!
*goes to self-soothe*
Goddamn you, Youtube ads! Do you know what those jerks put up for me? An "Instant Grammar Checker" link. Must you sully all that I hold dear?
ReplyDeleteYouTube and I have sort of a love/hate relationship: I hate their openness but love their diversity. What? I think this means I am the victim of late-night extraterrestrial brain tampering. Which is, of course, most preferable to late-night extraterrestrial proctology. So no complaints there. Still, Rick Astley can kiss my ass.
ReplyDeleteBut hey -- everything will be ok.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUX0Qy-IDM
(PS - Take THIS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMQ-t3nGzrI)
ReplyDeleteI love — in the creepy way that I also have a soft spot for you — how the whole owl family doesn't just fall into lockstep choreography (this is, after all, a musical and a cartoon) but stares straight at the "camera" with those big, round eyes.
And if this gets stuck in my head I shall rue ever having met you.
VW: suffers — ... Oh my gravy, I swear, I swear that's what it was.
ReplyDeleteEnglish proficient readers, did I capitalize my title correctly?
No.
For sure you need to capitalize the "Is". Maybe it's a small word, but it's a verb and not a conjunction or preposition.
Arguably you should capitalize the "To" in the verb phrase "Going To" like you did in your earlier post. Be All Right isn't a place to which you are going; all right is what you're (or everything's) going to be. I can probably explain it better some other time.
VW: brebackn — Whut them cowboys was doin' up in them hills. Muh eyes! Muh eyes!
One of the minions of the Nikki Stafford invooked me and I was surprised to discover that it was not you, eh. But I have found you, Ms. Jim Crow Law, and I follow you again. I follow you!
ReplyDelete...
Verification word: Fear not, eh. I shall lose interest in you shortly.
When you say English people do you mean:
ReplyDeleteA) One whose lineage goes back to those who lived in England
B) One who is an English Major
If B is the case, what if one used to be an English Major but is not anymore because it bored their brains out, but they still were an English Major at one point and therefore associates part of their identity with the sub-group of the English Majors?
I think I just confused myself. My brains hurt. Though, my brains could just be hurting because of the presence of one who shall not be named.
Your brains may hurt, eh, The Ms. Naomi Ruth, but that does not mean they are not yummy. Will you do me the kindness of sleeping with a melon-baller by your pillow should I find myself restless and hungry tonight? Man cannot subsist on Tang and fried kittens alone + You must have left a hint as to your whereabouts somewhere, eh = Party at your place!
ReplyDelete...
PS: I will let you parse my semantics.
...
VW: Does your face hurt, too? For it is hurting me, eh. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!