Monday, April 25, 2011

12 comments:

  1. Blogger retained everything about my old blog... except my posts! Well, thanks, asshole. I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I was worried you were gone for good, and that that the internet would be a lesser place without your unique brand of awesome crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also not sure if I should have capitalized the 'o' in "on" either...

    Oh, and I wrestle with that quandary like, every freaking day, and I have an English degree...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank god you're back! my online work diversions were significantly less exciting when you deleted your last blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you guys! Thanks, I already have a post I'm kicking around the office - I hope to have it up tomorrow night. It involves bad decisions! I don't know why all the text on here is so huge but my old lady eyes are fond of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I was all, "Hey, what up? Entry much?" and she was all, "I know, WTF, right?" and I was all, "Seriously, we suck, yo," and then she was all up and DELETIN' HER WHOLE BLOG, like, THE NEXT DAY, and I was all, like, "Damn, was it sumthin' I said?" and now she's all back like, "Yo, the Internet ate my homework 'n' junk."

    You had me worried there for a second, Joanie. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Yo, was that the very next day? What an unintentional weirdo I am! I didn't back-up my work (idiot) and then my blog went all evil on me and so I deleted it. I shan't make that mistake again!
    For real though, bitches be givin' me trouble 'n' shit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huzzah!! The gaping hole you left with your absence has been filled again. You complete me.

    ReplyDelete

  9. @Joan: I'm also not sure if I should have capitalized the 'o' in "on"

    Most sources agree that you should have. In this case the preposition is actually part of a verb phrase: "going on". You're not asking what is going / on / here, but what's going on / here.

    Example of the latter: "Is this lamp going on this table or did you just set it down for now?"

    Example of the former, the way you're using the phrase: "What is going on with this crazy lamp?"

    ReplyDelete

  10. Oh, also... Wooooooo!!! I'm so glad to have you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

  11. And don't forget to periodically go to Settings -> Basic, where in the first line, Blog Tools, you can choose Export Blog and then click Download Blog to save the HTML of your blog to your hard drive.

    ReplyDelete