Sunday, September 20, 2009

Get Ready For a Surprise!

Here are some commercials from around the world (maybe just Japan, I can't tell if the first one is actually Japanese or Korean) that I find hilarious and I hope you do too!

Commercial One:



Brilliant! Taking something serious and, quite frankly boring, and making it gross and hilarious. It doesn't get any than this better for me.

Commercial Two:

You know you're an odd ball when you seem weird in a Japanese commercial:




This commercial made me do a "fear smile" like you see monkeys do:


Holy shit, I'm a sexy bitch

The great thing about looking like this, is that your baby will come out looking like this:


I know you thought about kissing that little mouth, it's cool; we accept all kinds here

Though in fairness, I should mention that my other baby came out looking like this:


So, it's a crap-shoot really

Back to the point: That Arnold commercial reminded me of my Favorite Movie Scene EVER




Ha! Awesome! Two Weeeeeeks! If you haven't seen Total Recall - you must. There is even a lady with 3 boobs in it! The other best scene ever is from Mad Max. My sister and will act this out occasionally (read: after three glasses of wine) at family gatherings:


How everyone in that whole damn scene didn't get an Oscar still escapes me

Man, that Mel Gibson - was he a pile of sex or what? I am so bummed out he turned out to be a douche bag cause that man was it for me. Remember him as this:


I'd dig through every layer of that Horse-Stank burlap to hit it

and not like this:


Great! I'm pretty sure my lady parts just disappeared!

7 comments:

  1. Damn that Gibson Guy...I forget his first name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am pretty sure his name is Eugene. Sexy, sexy Eugene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Joan! Never and someone not say me that I am "Sexy, sexy, sexy"!!! You know what jenea, it is Eugene :)


    Man, we are sexy!!! Yohooohohhooo!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! Awesome! I had no idea Jenea was Eugene, this is a Divine joke indeed. How do you pronounce Jenea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In English "e" is pronounced like "i" but in my country, "e" is like "e". I don't know if you understand me but it is pronounced so:
    J e n ea!!!!
    It is not possible to describe! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, Total Recall is awesome. Between "two weeks" and the lady with three boobs, it might just be the best movie, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Teebore - It really is great isn't it? I'm adding it to my list of favorites. I don't own it but it is a movie that I stop all other activity for if it comes on TV. "Woah! Is this Total Recall? Yes!"

    ReplyDelete