Monday, August 24, 2009

You know what sucks about being outside?

Nature, that's what. I saw my first ever tick today. Ew. Clinging to the screen door. I valiantly smashed it with my flip flop - and nothing happened other than it fell to the ground. They are like tiny little tanks, tiny little tanks of disease, so I grabbed a piece of wood and crushed it to pieces ..."Tell your friends..." I whispered as I killed him.
Husband: "It's dead, it can't tell anybody anything"
Me: "Oh, when the others see its smashed corpse...they'll know...they'll know"
Him: "OK, there, Vlad."
Me: "You, know, I am getting sick of your lip..."
Him: "When you start impaling them on toothpicks, we're taking you to a doctor."
Me: "If you can catch me!"

I was listening to Kings of Leon today and I love that man's voice. Kinda the "ugly beaten dog with 3 legs and one eye but is pretty on the inside" type thing that you know us chicks dig. I have no idea what he looks like, nor do I want to . I want him to stay this Quasimodo (whom only I can love) character.


Why, yes, the sex is on fire

1 comment:

  1. "Tiny little tanks of disease"

    YES! This is the best description EVER.

    ReplyDelete