On my way to the movie, I saw the most beautiful moon. Huge and yellow and kinda dingy looking. Like a giant discarded Hobo's Toenail. It doesn't sound lovely... but it was.
He doesn't seem like a bad sort, now does he? Just think of all the wonderful treasures he has in that bag! Someone hit a skunk on the street by our house, which is sad but fragrant. So this :( and then this :). I get in and my husband is running around the house, crazy in his eyes:
"The dog pissed in here somewhere and I can't find it!"
Me: "Oh, yeah? A skunk got hit outside too. Tonight is a night of many smells!"
Him: "That's skunk?"
Me: "Clearly, you plebe."
Him: "OK, then, the dog didn't pee. I am going to bed"
Me: "Smelling things that aren't there is a sign of insanity. Night!"
"hobo" is my favorite word :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a great word! "Hobo" is coming back into fashion. Not, you know, actual hobos - just saying the word is.
ReplyDeleteI don't know, maybe hobos themselves are. I was driving in my car with my brother the other day and he gets all excited and says: "That would be a great place to sleep as a hobo!" So, mildly concerned I ask, "Why is that important?"
ReplyDelete"Because," he says, letting me know by the look in his eyes that I am the silliest person alive. "I want to be a hobo for a week."