Merry Christmas, My Lovely Supplicants!
I miss fat Horatio. I mean, it's wonderful and all for him to have gotten healthy but little instruments are only truly sublime when wielded by the obese. And seeing Kris Kattan again reminded me of Mango. My dad loves those Mango sketches... for reasons he is probably never going to discuss with me. Drink up, my Little Buttercups: Here's to Awkward Family Gatherings during the Holiday Season!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Freakin' Christmas, Joanie, you undead dollface!
I loved your message from Santa so much I wanted to poke your hollowed-out cheekbones, but I settled for sharing it on my blog (Cool? Too late!) and sending you kind thoughts. You'll have to get someone to explain those to you.
Holy hell! A Joan post on Christmas Eve? It's a frickin Christmas miracle!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family, Joan!! Internet Hugs!
@Blam! Aw, I'm glad you liked it! I feel so much affection for you at the moment that it honestly makes me feel a little sick. If you were here, I'd hug you until you started reciting the definition of "personal space" for me (which you would have brushed up on before meeting me).
ReplyDelete:D
@Falen - Merry Christmas to you and your clever band of siblings! I know you will all have a fabulous time :D
Merry (late) Christmas to you! and a happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteVW: mystats - your own personal statistics
Merry Christmas to you as well Joan!
ReplyDeleteAnd without a doubt, this SNL song is Mrs. Teebore's all time favorite Christmas song.
Happy Christmas, Joanie, to you and the whole Crawford clan. Did you get that owl pellet potpourri burner you wanted? Nothing says holiday cheer quite like filling one's home with the idiosyncratic bouquet of stewing fur and bones, no?
ReplyDeleteYeah, definitely no.
I'm really late but MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I wish Christmas was here right now again!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you, Joan. Hope you had some great awkward holiday fun!
I should hurt my thumb more often if it'll bring you out of your interweb cave! *waves excitedly* unless that's creepy. If so *waves nonchalantly and saunters back to the blog*
ReplyDeleteComments like yours help me feel better about the whole thumb situation :)
There once was a Zombie Joan Crawford
ReplyDeleteWho called up Undead Peter Lawford
He said, "Glad you're phoning!
I'm thinking of boning."
Joan said, "Fish? 'Cause, Toots, I ain't offered."
Happy Spring! You owe us a post.