As you can see, my exceedingly poor facial structure is the root of all my sinus issues.
I'm sick :( I have an ear infection and I am feeling about as fresh as the bag full of booger-rags next to me. Hah! I will make you suffer with me!
Not feeling sympathetic? Well, simply imagine me as this and then see if your black heart doesn't warm up
How can such a small creature contain so much anger?
Not to your tastes? How about this, then? Surely I am so repulsive that you are forced to feel pity for me?
I'm worthy of love!
No, no you aren't *flick*
I also was in a minor car accident the other day. Yup, I was T-Boned! I was alone (thank God) - though the salad I bought at the grocery store, well, she didn't make it. I'm very sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. I will make a post all about it when I feel better. Until then - remember - Mama's Always Watching You!



Do you have Cedar there?....I blame the Cedar. Burn it all and salt the earth... That shit gots to go!
ReplyDeleteYikes! I hope you're feeling okay from the accident - that's terrible! I'm glad you're safe and sound though!
ReplyDeleteha! This was one of the cutest posts evah!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about the accident. Twin and i have been driving for over 10 years accidnet free and this year we both get in shitty accidents. And not crappy little ones either.
sigh.
You had me after the little bunny arms...how can you say no or anything mean to little bunny arms?
ReplyDeleteI just want to eat them up...preferably with a raspberry glaze.
Ha! sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Take a hot shower and blow your nose in there after a few minutes. It'll clear you right up! If that doesn't work, use a Nedi Pot.
Accidents suck big time. Try not to read and drive at the same time. ;) Glad you're safe and sound.
guerg- the sound Joan Crawford makes when blowing her nose.
You had my complete sympathy until that freaky little rubber-looking parrot thing.
ReplyDeleteYup, I was T-Boned!
ReplyDeleteUh... Does your husband read this blog?
Well, you had me a Sloth! I love Sloth and I love goonies. I can quote that dang movie.
ReplyDeleteWishing you love and warm socks :)
Well I felt sorry for you before the bunny pic, but thanks for it anyway! I just got sick so I'm especially grateful for my health right now :/ and sympathetic. Get better sooN!
ReplyDeleteFeel better Joan:)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed that pic of the creepy bird looking thing, and the caption underneath. It made me giggle in the same way that Blam's comment about your husband did:)
@Frank - Ha! That made me feel better :)
ReplyDelete@Ashlie - Thanks, and yes, I am OK - it was a fairly slow-mo accident; I had enough time to be mad before he hit me.
@Falen - Aiiye! I am sorry to hear that! What happened? Were you guys OK? The worst accident I was in was in high school. We hydroplaned at 80 ish mph and whipped in circles off of the highway. No seat belts. Idiots! We were both remarkably ok, considering.
@Palindrome - I did all those things! My nose has pretty much cleared up - it then went to my lungs and now my GD left ear is completely blocked and shooting lightning bolts every time I swallow. I am sick of this crap:(
Blambert!
That rubber parrot is a baby cockatiel. Duh :) Also, that pic was for Evil Blam.
@Melanie - Me too! Goonies never say die!
@Jess - Thanks :) I am such a baby and it is kinda nice to get to act like one on here. Hope you feel better soon!
@Jenn - Hehe, it is an ugly little bugger, isn't it? Why are baby birds ugly and all other babies are cute? And that Blam, unbelievable, that one.
Also, that pic was for Evil Blam.
ReplyDeleteGood call. I think I saw one in his cave while we were body switched, although I really wish you wouldn't encourage him.
Sorry you're feeling sick and that you got T-boned and that you (depending on what side of the car you got T-boned) are now covered with recently-deceased salad. Fortunately, pictures of ugly birds never fail to make me feel better. I hope they have the same effect on you.
ReplyDeleteI shall hold a vigil in honor of your poor deceased salad... ::lights a candle and holds it aloft::
ReplyDeleteVW: Welverop - I've been staring at the screen for five minutes and can't come up with a definition, but I just KNOW there's a good one hiding in my brain somewhere...
What a cute bunny!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
First off: Awwwwwwww... I love bunnies that are cute and adorable
ReplyDelete2) I'm sorry you were in a car crash. Stupid vehicles and people driving them. Glad you're okay.
C) Dude. I hope I never see a baby cocketiel thing ever in my life. Because if I do I will have to do something drastic.
@sonshine: Welverop, a braided rope made by Elves from the fur or werewolves
@Blam - Ha! Yeah, I read about that body switch. I wish I had an evil twin who could go around saying the stuff you say.
ReplyDelete@Postman - Is it wrong I ate the parts of the salad that still looked clean? ;)
@Sonshine - Hehehe - thanks!
@Chris - Thanks for the heads-up, I'll check it out :)
@Kristin - Hey, thanks for stopping by! I am already starting to feel a bit better (but I am milking it for all its worth, naturally :)
@Achinghope - Isn't that bunny the cutest - I just want to squeeze it! Your definition is the best ever!
I wish I had an evil twin who could go around saying the stuff you say.
ReplyDeletePS: You mean "the stuff Evil Blam says".
I wish I had an evil twin who could go around saying the stuff you say.
ReplyDeleteYou're not the evil twin?!?!?!?
@Blam - I ate my twin in utero. I guess that makes me evil by default?
ReplyDelete"Eating the bits which look clean" is even better than the ten-second rule, in my opinion. Way to be.
ReplyDelete"Hey you guys!"
ReplyDeleteJust remember Joan: this is our time, OUR TIME, down here...
You tell 'em, Samwise.
Hope you're feeling better.
Samwise! He was also Rudy, yes? I feel a little better...it turns out that I am also "borderline" anemic! Which isn't nearly as impressive as "actually" anemic.
ReplyDeleteUgh, that sucks.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Samwise was also Rudy.