NSFW or for those amongst you with sensitive ears. It is, however, Nana Approved.
Oh my word! Hah! This is wonderful and I can't explain why! I suggest not looking at the pic while listening as legend has it - he will steal your soul.
Honestly? Man has a point, don'tcha think? It can't be easy talking about Dear Old Dead Snuggles after shakin his groove thang to a little Chubby Checker. Am I right?
The funniest thing about this clip wasn't even the content—it was the he totally remained in his Radio Announcer Voice even when he was losing it. Great clip!
Hoochie mama! I'm linkin' to this.
ReplyDeleteHonestly? Man has a point, don'tcha think?
ReplyDeleteIt can't be easy talking about Dear Old Dead Snuggles after shakin his groove thang to a little Chubby Checker. Am I right?
The funniest thing about this clip wasn't even the content—it was the he totally remained in his Radio Announcer Voice even when he was losing it. Great clip!
He absolutely has a point, but it's still amusing to hear him make it so scatologically.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, he is absolutely right and it thrills me to hear him go bat-shit. A chink in the armor of civility!
ReplyDeleteIt can't be easy talking about Dear Old Dead Snuggles after shakin his groove thang to a little Chubby Checker.
ReplyDeleteHahahah!
This is one of the greatest sentences ever put into print.
awesome. i like how it just built up, too. At first it was just some "god damns" and then right into the f bombs.
ReplyDelete@Falen - I know, he almost has a grip on it and then he gives in to the animal and lets it rip. It gets funnier every time I hear it.
ReplyDeleteThat is beyond awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me wonder what he said when that stupid Sprain "dance" of Screech and Lisa's won the Bayside dance contest...
Daddy?
ReplyDeleteAw, I knew there had to be some issues with Evil Blam. All the best devils have daddy issues.
ReplyDelete