One time, we took a vacation to a town that was all "old timey" - with actors and the whole bit. Anyhow, a group of us (maybe 20 random people) were taking the tour of the houses and various buildings (you know, the "Old Mill" and the "creepy loner who makes shoes for the whole village" guy's house). We get to one home that had a replica toilet type thing in it- sorta like an outhouse seat but inside the house - and my 3 year old son decides right then and there, in front of all these people walking by, to pee in it. My husband and I are all "Ooh, look at that painting" and "Wow, that fireplace is huge!" completely oblivious to the fact that our son was peeing into a replica potty. Ha! I look down and see him and go "Honey, No!" and he says "It's all right mom, I'm just going pee, you don't have to worry". My husband and I turned to the group and smiled awkwardly as they filed past us. We all beat a hasty retreat back to the car while giggling maniacally.
Good times.
HA-hi-ha!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have had many adventures with this word-TOILET!
Here are a few of them ...:
http://dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com/2009/07/toilet-paper.html,
http://dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com/2009/06/never-dont-eat-all-food-in-wrong.html
Gfk... Why one earth would one make a replica toilet?
ReplyDelete