* removed pic
Do you find this picture as chilling as I do?
I was going to write an entry about my son calling his sister "Poop Pie" all day today and so I googled "Poop Pie" and let me tell you, some horrible things showed up. But none so disturbing as this.
That, dear reader, is a cow patty clock. A pile of cow shit as your time piece. With a crazy lady attached to it. A crazy lady who you know you will be forced to live next to at some point in time.
I suppose this would be an ideal gift for the super stressed asshole in your life.
"Here, have a clock made of shit. You get it? A shit clock. For you. Merry Christmas."
this, as well as your comments on my blog are hilarious! were we separated at birth?
ReplyDeleteHey Beth! Thanks - my first comment! I am glad you like my comments - I really enjoy checking out your blog for you are the funny lady! Sorry, I get excited and slip into a fake polish accent sometimes...when I type. I also love your book title "I Beg Your Pardon" - cool idea!
ReplyDeleteThis post made me laugh right out loud. And repeat parts of it out loud as well. Good thing I live alone....
ReplyDeleteHaha, you too are a self-talker I see. I do it too. Mostly when I wash the dishes... I once had a friend who talked to herself continually. It got to the point that she would be in the car and turn around to pretend she was talking to a child in the back seat. This clever ruse worked a trick until one day a truck full of men sat at a traffic light watching her from on high. Ha! Talk about looking like an Uber Freako!
ReplyDelete