Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shocking and then a little funny but mostly disturbing


Seems a bit harsh, doesn't it? Do they really have a problem with children falling in and being trampled by 80's Metal Band Zebras? Higher fences, maybe?

And Jeez, stick figure Dad - you can't think of anything else to but hold your head and look mildly worried?

7 comments:

  1. Heeeee, you my dear, are a very funny woman! And I know funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks! My first follower! I am glad I make you laugh, makes my day to give people a chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There, DAd is not worried, he is rejoice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look rejoiced, doesn't he? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yES, JOAN!!! Enter here, look how jorge speak in russian!

    http://dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com/2009/08/jorge-you-have-great-russian-accent.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course the father rejoices. He pushed the child in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually interpreted this sign to mean "Zookeeper says... zebra food is expensive so please feel free to pitch in any unwanted offspring! THANK YOU - management"

    ReplyDelete